Ha well I said I noticed the trend in my rather depressive blog posts. So I do have some good stories/news so thought I'd better post! Well I went out today and walked the Irving Nature Park this afternoon with a friend, it was soo nice out! So we hiked the entire thing, and took us about 2 and 1/2 hours! Fun. I couldn't believe we had been gone that long when we got back to the car. So that felt great..
These are the very exciting Nature Park pics, my first time trying to put pics inside an actual blog..
Then I got home and check my university account and 4 of my 5 marks were in! Yes! So you can probably guess I did well (otherwise would NOT be posting). Then I just checked my uni email and the profs had marked my major research paper and commented on that. Seriously I was sweating on that freaking pass fail class. So that was the last class mark I was waiting for, and I passed it!!! So I am officially Master Natster!! Now I can offically sign my name with M.Ed, I think that will give me more cred with schools and teachers..So happy right now, feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted because I heard back from them about my research paper. So I guess I will relax tonight and watch some kind of movie! Hope everyone had an equally awesome day!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment