Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Had a pretty good day! Went for two walks, one in the afternoon and another one after supper. I think in total they lasted about 1 1/2 hrs so that was pretty good. Although I wasn't really killing myself and walking fast, but it still counts!

As I couldn't eat meat today I ate:
Bfast: multigrain cheerios, banana, milk
Lunch: Egg Salad sandwich, cup of fruit
Snack: WW 1 pt bar, soo good!
Supper: Tuna mixed with onions and mayo, spinach leaves, mandarin orange, strawberries, raisons, my oil, and ww pretzels, diet pepsi
Snack: I wasn't really hungry tonight so didn't eat anything. Although I probably should have had my V8 but I forgot about it til now.

Tomorrow is my weigh in, so we'll see how I do!! I'm trying to hope that I didn't gain because of major pig outs I had at the beginning of the week! I need to eat more veggies, I have no trouble with the fruit as I throw it on salads and such, so I need to start putting in other things too. But I'm moving back home in a week so I don't want to spend all my money on fresh things that I won't end up finishing. So for the next week I will be pretty much eating whatever is in my fridge and freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment