Friday, April 10, 2009

Dramarama & Dancing

Oh major drama in my buildings parking lot this afternoon. Some girl was literally screaming and whining at her BF so bad her voice was cracking. I couldn't catch all the details so I opened my window to hear the convo better hahaha. Anyways to make the story short he is either cheating on her with someone, or just left her and is staying at someone's place. So I got too nosey listening that I didn't really edit my paper that is due fri.

In terms of food I think I ate pretty good today. I'm not going to write everything down cause I'm tired. I did meet up a pub with friends for supper at 8, but I just ate my own healthy supper before. so Yah me! I didn't feel the need to munch on nachos, and I didn't get anything when we left the bars when they had the munchies and we ended up stopping at a few places on the way home.

I did manage to get to the gym and did 30 mins on the bike, 30 on the eliptical, and the weights circuit. PLUS I went out tonight with some girls from my M.Ed program and danced up a storm for awhile, so I figure that must count as activity points. I even had a dave matthews drink, which is huge for me because I generally stick with my gingerales. Once it started to get super packed on the dance floor I started to get self conscious because of all the tiny girls, and figuring the guys would be talking to them......so yes I got in a depressed mood and wanted to leave. Not that my friends noticed, I'm pretty good at hiding that stuff as I was still dancing and smiling. Anyways what a bag of fun I sound like today. But whateves just what I am thinking right now. Realistically though not the ideal place to meet someone, I do realize that..but what is wrong with wanting someone (relatively normal looking) to TRY to pick you up? I mean people do come to talk to me, but they look generally homeless or are wearing a wedding ring. Nice. No joke.

I think goodlife might be closed tomorrow, so hopefully it will be nice out and I can go for a walk! I'll be in a better mood in the a.m!

No comments:

Post a Comment