Oh yes! Another intriguing post on my world of work! ha. Well I didn't get to the gym this morning, woke up (at 930 mind you) and immediately started editing what I have written so far. It's going to be a late night! It is soo nice outside, well at least it looks nice. So I think I will go for a quick walk later this afternoon and that will probably be all the exercise I can fit in today. I haven't really been all the hungry these past few days, and I haven't even got in my 24 points. I don't know if I should just eat anyway, even though I am not hungry. But I think that would begin a dangerous cycle again.
Todays menu:
B- activia with fiber, fat free
L- 2 eggs, orange
S-chicken with hunts stewed tomatoes (soo good and low in pts), baked potatoe, veggies
I havent' planned out my snacks, but seeing that I am in my apt I decide what I feel like. Maybe strawberries and cool whip, or a 100 cal pack of rice cakes which choco. I think that is what they are called. Hopefully you guys know what I mean.
Urg I have been overall pretty good this week in the food choices I made, and have gotten to the gym almost every day. I hope I lost at least a pound! But my weigh in isn't until saturday morning so I will be going hardcore tomorrow night after I email this essay off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment