Blahh So I got up this morning and went to WI. I gained 2 lbs. Really disappointed in myself but I knew that would happen. I am going out with my friends tonight, I initiated this party like 2 weeks ago, now I don't even want to go. Honestly, I can go from super happy to super depressed pretty quick. I feel like such a fat ass. I wanted to look really good when I saw them all, because they haven't seen me since christmas. What a let down. Another debby downer post I know. I will have to remember to post when something super exciting happens..if I stay on track it will be next saturday! :)
This afternoon I decided well maybe if I got a new shirt it would make me feel skinnier. I couldn't find anything I liked, and everything I did like totally did not look good, so my attempt at retail therapy didn't work and really had the opposite effect than I intended. Urg I so do not want to go out. Well I am going to go wallow in my own self pity and take a nap. I think that will make me feel better, although at least it was only 2 lbs I gained, not the 3 lbs like my home scale said...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment