AHH well I told myself that it was a good thing I wasn't going home for easter (because of research essay to finish) so I wouldn't be tempted by chocolate.. Well so far that hasn't really happened. I ate well yesterday after weigh in, but today I had cheerios for breakfast, then went to church and was starving by the time I got out, so I went to Harvey's and got a burger. Honestly the first burger I have had in a really long time. It was really good though. Then I had a 1pt ww choco bar, then my cadbury egg. I am so mad at myself, I ate it super fast! I don't want to even look up how many points that burger was..I feel like today has been a wash, I definately will go over. It is snowing out and the gym is closed so I don't want to venture outside. If I get enough energy I suppose I should do the 30DS, haven't done that in along time. Urg I feel like I have no energy whatsoever and just want to veg. Stupid essay! I just want to be done!!
I also got looking at myself in the mirror and don't see much of a difference from when I started. So that has me depressed. Maybe it is the chocolate which is causing such a bad mood, but I can't help it. I suppose I have only lost about 14 lbs though. Well I should get back to fun essay on ADHD students and the physical classroom environment...blahh.
*Update - I just looked up the burger, damage was 9 pts. I now I have 5 pts left for the day and it is 330. But I suppose it's not a big deal because I still I have weekly points to go into. I can do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment