Yah!!! Weird I know to be happy about this, but according to my BMI I am now 29.9, when I started ww I was 32.1!!! A BMI of 30 and over is obese and 25-29.9 is considered overweight. Also I went to weigh in this morning and lost another 1.8 lbs which is freaking fantastic considering I didn't really track, ate out a few times. Including once going to swiss chalet and getting desert which turned out to be like 8 points. Plus one night one of my profs had the class over for supper, I mainly ate the chicken and veggies but then he busts out 'oh I made this apple pie from scratch just for you guys' I declined and he pressured me into it. Honestly what do you say when you are still waiting for your final mark?? ha But I did tell him to make it small.
I'm not going home for easter because I have a monster paper to start/finish by friday. Sucks that I can't go home, but kind of good in a way because I won't be tempted by all the chocolate around and my mothers cooking. I did buy a cadbury creme egg though and I'm saving that for tomorrow for my own private celebration!
I have planned out my meals for today and already made up my timeline for my essay. I am obsessed with timelines, honestly. I have a whiteboard by my door and write down timelines for whatever is due that week and when I want each section completed by. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but I'll say it is to make myself feel better. Sometimes I procrastinate so much I type them up on the comp and put in graphics, tables and charts and everything.. Anyway due to my timeline obsession I was also trying to figure out goal dates I wanted to lose weight by. Back in January I wanted to be about 140 by July, but I really don't think that is realistic anymore. Sooo if I lose 1 lbs a week by then, 12 weeks, I will be 173. Bahh that doesn't seem like much. I just want to be able to wear cute dresses without feeling humongous...Oh plus it is my 10 year high school reunion in August. I'm not sure if I am going yet or not. One day is a meet and greet with the grads and our teachers, and the next day is a freaking FAMILY day! honestly...family day, why do you have to call it that! But this is a whole other issue. It really depends on what my other single friends are doing, because I def will not show up alone on freaking family day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment