Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Powering Through

Plan for today: work on this essay!! I have such a lack of motivation, but now I figure I am pretty much screwed. Well not if I really hunker down. Is that a word? I think so..anyways..I did go to the gym this morning but was to preoccupied with the work I had to do, so I only managed to get in about 45 mins. But that is still better than nothing! I am going out tonight with some girls from uni, I know they want to go to a pub, so I am just eating my supper beforehand. Hopefully I can go, stay for an hour or so, and then I'll leave because I want to have the majority of my essay completed tonight.

Yes, I realize my life sounds really exciting right now. All this week it will consist of going to the gym in the a.m and watch good old regis and kelly while I work up a sweat, and working/procrastinating on this stupid research paper due friday. Blah. It's a pass fail class, so maybe that is why I'm not going super psycho about it. But it is all the class is based on. WTH! Also people calling me at night, and talking to people on msn has really started to eat up my research time. I realized that last night when I got on the phone at 10, and didn't get off til 12:30. Talked to different people, but still! Night time is the time I get my wave of intelligence/smart sounding words!ha. You know when you read something over and say 'wow did I write that' I always know those sections were written at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment