Monday, May 11, 2009

Sunny Day

Ok feeling much better than my rather depressive note of yesterday. Had a really good day at school, double duty and no problems with any of the kids! yah! All day I was mainly pulling kids out of classrooms to work on projects, and they all loved it. (sometimes don't want to come) I LOVE doing resource. So glad now I did my masters this year in special ed, although I don't know what the job situation will be for september. Well I know I will get a job somewhere, probably not resource because of budget cuts though. Boo. In other news so far have eaten very good, cereal and orange this morning, spinach, carrots, lf cheese, ww crackers, blueberries, & chicken for lunch, and had a ricekrispy square when I got home with coffee.

I will go to the gym after supper I hope. I would go now, but my grandmother is here for supper. So it's not like I can leave for the gym, although I did not feel guilty about coming up to my room! I'll have to wait for her to leave. My sister also bought DDR for her wii. So I hope to get some time in on that tonight, don't know how high activity level that should be counted as, I figure low, but it is soo much fun. If anyone hasn't tried DDR I really encourage you too! I want to be one of those intense people that plays it at arcades. haha that would be hilarious!

I am having a baby shower for my friend on saturday afternoon, so I have been thinking of some good games for that. I was actually planning on doing a skit with a few other girls, of what we think will happen the day the baby is born, think it would be hilarious. So I gotta write that up and have some kind of rehearsal, I mean you can only play so many games right?? I should do that tonight too. Well gotta go be social with grandmother. ttyl. DO DDR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment