Thinking of titles is hard. I'm just putting that out there. I don't even know why I am posting because I don't have too much to say. Ah so tired from school today, honestly was on my feet all day walking up and down the stairs a million times to talk to teachers or fetch kids to work on things. Had duty after school, soo didn't go to gym because of headache which was created. Honestly kids using wooden door stoppers to hit one another, so then I had to carry that around!! But really all in all very good day. I guess it is only 7 so technically I could go to the gym, but all I want to do is lay in bed and read my book. Bought 'The Book of Negros' by Lawrence Hill on friday and it is really good. This is why I don't read that often, because I get addicted to story lines and don't want to do anything else!! I think sitting on the bike and reading an actual book would be wayy to difficult. I ate pretty healthy today but again am sabotaging myself by not calculating points until after the fact!
Breakfast - multigrain cheerios, orange, milk, water
Break - yogurt, later had decaf coffee with milk
Lunch - spinach, carrots, blueberries, lf ham slices, lf cheese, ww crackers, 1 pt choco mint bar
Snack - coffee, 100 cal pack
Dinner - diet pepsi, carrots, potatoes, peas, turnip, meatloaf, ff pudding
so ah yeah I should figure those points out..looking at it though not too bad...I think I got my headache really from not drinking enough water at school today because I was running around so much. Definately have to work on that as well as making good snack choices seeing that I know suppers at home are likely going to be high.
Well I'm am going to go do some reading..I hate when it's rainy I just want to stay in!! Maybe if I took a bath that would perk me up right? Gym is open til 9 so I could just go on the treadmill and at least walk. I should do that.
* Sidenote - totally unrelated to anything...bought new makeup yesterday from clinique, I didn't like the foundation that I had all that much from Mary Kay so I decided just to go to the mall after school. The girl there was so nice, I love the foundation today! Bought toner too, and it was the gift with purchase time that I didn't even know!! Soo sweet! When she finished putting on the foundation as a tester some of the other girls remarked how clear my skin was. Hello first time anyone has EVER said that about me..don't know if they were trying to just push more stuff, but I'll try to not to read too much into it and take it at face value. Felt so great! I guess I am just not used to compliments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment