Well what can I say? So I was doing well enough when I lived on my own in Fredericton, but now that I am back with my parents...since last april..I have fallen back into the same routine. Eating what my mother makes, not going to the gym, and not keeping track. Things were ok for awhile, but now I really notice how nothing fits me anymore. I really don't feel attractive or healthy, I am depressed all the time. I need to get back to it. How terrible is it that I really want to go to England this summer with friends, but if I am the same size that I am now...I don't want to go merely because I will be photographed and look awful.
After school everyday I am exhausted, well not so much exhausted but really tired. I know I should push through and go to the gym, but all I think about is going home to put my feet up.
I am contantly being told how 'big' or 'fat' I am. The worst was a recent trip to Bangor with a friend and on TWO seperate occasions shopping people asked if we were out on a 'mother - daughter trip'. I obviously was the mother. Urg wanted to punch those people soo much.
I have a friend who has recently gone vegan, but that is definately too much of a stretch for me, especially where I live. So back to weight watchers it is, trying to eat healthier and be more active. Time will tell how successful I am this time, but at least I am committing again! Send positive vibes my way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment